Bag Balm® has been around since 1899, created in the gorgeous northeast parts of Vermont. It was formed to soothe cow’s udders after being milked. However since then, Bag Balm® been discovered to do a lot more than just that!
Check out 15 different uses for Bag Balm!
1) Chapped lips
2) Use it after biking
3) Rough & dry hands
4) Scrapes and Scratches
6) Cracked skin on your feet
7) Treat garden hands
8) Diaper rash
9) Use it to lubricate sliding doors
10) Use it on dry elbows
11) Use it on your dog or cat's cuts & paw abrasions
12) Cuts & skin irritations on horses
13) Use it to prevent calluses
14) Face moisturizer
15) Use it for its original use – comfort your milking cows
Bag Balm® is loaded with lanolin which helps soften and moisten skin, so next time you need a healing touch, whether it’s for you or your animals, pick up some Bag Balm®.