I thought for years it would be silly to use a solar fencer when it's so easy to simply plug it in. Then I had a reason to need fencing in a remote location that had NO electric power anywhere close. I wasn't sure what I would do till I remembered those "silly" solar fencers.
What a lifesaver! There are many to choose from and depending on the size of your area to fence very cost effective compared to building a permanent fence. They are so easy to set up and virtually no trouble.
Below are the top 5 reasons I found for using a solar fencer:
1. Can be used in remote locations. The use of your solar unit can be anywhere you want to install it. No electric power required!
2. Easy to install. You can install on t-posts, wood posts or flat surfaces such as a building.
3. Includes a battery that once charged can hold that power for up to 2 weeks even in cloudy weather
4. Can be used for up to 10 miles of fence.
5. Will work well with steel, aluminum, poly wire, poly rope or poly tape fencing.